a. Data Controller
The Website www.univercells.com and www.univercellstech.com (individually and collectively hereafter referred to as the “Website”) are respectively operated by UNIVERCELLS SA (with headquarters at 6041 Charleroi, rue Auguste Piccard 48, BCE number :0502.742.288, and its subsidiary UNIVERCELLS TECHNOLOGIES SA with headquarters at 1400 Nivelles Chemin de la Vieille Cour 56a, BCE number :0741.506.996 (both UNIVERCELLS SA and UNIVERCELLS TECHNOLOGIES SA collectively hereafter referred to as “Univercells Group”).
d. Links to other websites
2. Collected and processed data on website
a. Contact information
When you contact Univercells Group to obtain information regarding Univercells Group, to download or acquire content from our Website, or to obtain support from Univercells Group, you will need to communicate your contact details (including your name, telephone, fax, email address, name of the company etc.).
This contact information could be used for the purpose of answering your questions and queries sent to us via the Websites or informing you of new services, offers, information and content, offered or furnished by Univercells Group.
b. Browsing statistics
When you browse the Website, Univercells Group gathers technical information transmitted to Univercells Group by your browser, including the type of browser you are using, your operating system and your IP address. This information is collected for information purposes, including:
- Better understanding how the Website is being used as to improve it on a regular basis; or
- Diagnosing technical issues on the Website.
This information will not be used in any manner to be directly linked to you, and is only gathered on an aggregate basis, in order to allow Univercells Group to perform statistical measurements about the website. This statistical information may be communicated by Univercells Group to third parties.
3. Sharing of personal data
Univercells Group reserves the right to share personal data in the following limited instances, to which you hereby consent:
- When Univercells Group is required to provide information in response to a court order, or other applicable law or legal process;
- When Univercells Group has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend the Website or applications against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Univercells Group, its customers and Users, or the public;
- If Univercells Group merges with or is acquired by another company; in these cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
Univercells Group understands that the security of your personal information is important. Univercells Group therefore provides reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls and takes all appropriate steps to protect your personal information both online and off-line.
5. Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
6. Access, correction and opposition
You have the free right to access, correct or oppose the use of your personal data. Upon receiving your signed request, and subject to proof of identity, Univercells Group will correct or remove your personal data from Univercells’ Group databases.
Personal data will be deleted from the Univercells Group files no later than the expiry of a period of two (2) years after the last contact from you to Univercells Group.
8. Contact information
Equipment Design & Production Center
Chemin de la Vieille Cour 56a
1400 Nivelles, Belgium
Registry Number: 0741.506.996
Avenue de Tervueren 270
1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Belgium